The right Data Center Infrastructure solution is not simply a collection of products or hosted services. The right solution requires: taking time to design the optimal mix of products and services; ensuring that it is engineered correctly at the best price; implementing according to best practices; and providing ongoing advisory services to ensure that the solution continues to be optimized.
NuSpective Solutions will help you:
- Collaboratively explore the solution options available and the best value-fit to address your current business challenges as well as your future plans.
- Design and Architect Data Center Infrastructure that realizes the technical end-state that best matches your specific business needs.
- Engineer and Scope Bills of Material (BOMs) and Statements of Work (SOWs) in a proposal with detailed and accurate pricing, terms, and timelines.
- Install and Integrate the agreed upon solution to meet vendor established best-practices utilizing our ecosystem of solution-specific experts.
- Project Manage the overall work effort with a commitment to successful completion that meets your satisfaction.
- Continually Optimize the Data Center Infrastructure solution, post-implementation, to ensure that you are advantaged by the latest updates and features.
Common Use Scenario for Professional Services:
- Implementation Services, including multisite deployment, ensures our customers stay within best-practices guidelines as it relates to their specific infrastructure or hosted service solution.
- Designing and Architecting a Virtual Disaster Recovery Solution by engaging in collaborative ‘white-boarding’ that takes advantage of our thought-leadership developed over years of customer experiences; our customers have quickly realized the benefits of cloud-based disaster recovery solutions.
- Private Cloud Implementation and Integration; comprehensive infrastructure refreshes drastically increase the complexity and risk of the project and require accurately engineered and validated plans with well-coordinated implementation services to minimize the business impact and exposure to disruption.
- Data Migration Services, such as seeding data to a Hosted Service Provider, is required when federating your on-premise Data Center with Hosted Service Provider Infrastructure. Our customers have benefited from customized data seeding processes that securely migrates the affected data.